Knowing and using NetSuite Reports and NetSuite Saved Searches is a vital skill for any power user or administrator looking to be adept at NetSuite Reporting.
What are the differences between the NetSuite reporting tools and how to use them effectively?
Do you need to know how to customize financial reports and schedule them?
Do you need to create NetSuite Custom Reports (Saved Searches)?
Become adept at NetSuite Reporting, NetSuite Financial Reports and NetSuite Custom Reports on this NetSuite Reporting Tools course!
By watching and then doing, you will achieve the goals and results for the course.
The instructor for the course is also available to answer questions by discussion thread and by email. Personal coaching time can be purchased along with the course as an option.
Which is better to use: a saved search or a report to handle a NetSuite reporting requirement?
What kinds of NetSuite financial reports are provided by NetSuite as standard?
How do I customize NetSuite standard reports to meet my specific business needs?
How do I create a NetSuite custom report (saved search) to locate specific customers or transactions?
How can I produce a NetSuite saved search with summarized results, that will also allow me to drill down to more detailed information?
Thirteen high-quality video walkthroughs of NetSuite in action.
Complete video transcripts with screenshots for reference.
Exercise and practice steps to be done within NetSuite.
Access to the instructor via discussion thread or by direct email.
A full 45 days of access to the course.
A professional course completion certificate.
Hello! My name is Terry Williams and it is my pleasure to be your instructor for this course.
I am an active NetSuite consultant and have trained hundreds of users in using NetSuite. I have trained thousands of users in using different types of financial software.
You are welcome to contact me directly with any questions about the course. You can contact me by email or via discussions on a particular lesson.
My goal and passion is to help users (like yourself!) become proficient and confident with NetSuite.
Is access to a NetSuite account included as part of the course?
The student is expected to have access to their own NetSuite account: Pocket Buddha training does not provide access to a NetSuite account.
Will the NetSuite screens and forms look like those in my instance of NetSuite?
They will be very similar but not exactly the same. Your instance of NetSuite may have a pre-configured theme or it may have been heavily customized.
How long will the course take me?
Course time varies student to student but allow 8 hours to complete all the steps of the course.
Can I ask questions to the instructor?
Yes, the instructor will be happy to answer questions via the discussion thread on the course and by email.
Is the instructor available for customized training?
Yes, all Pocket Buddha instructors are available for customized training for your company.
Pocket Buddha instructors are committed to providing the best possible NetSuite learning experience.
If you are not completely satisfied with the course and the instructor is not able to make it right for you then a full refund will be promptly given.
- NetSuite Reports
- Report Navigation
- Video Transcript: Report Navigation
- Exercise: Work with Balance Sheet Options
- Report Download Formats
- Video Transcript: Report Download Formats
- Exercise: Download the Balance Sheet
- Scheduling Reports
- Video Transcript: Scheduling Reports
- Exercise: Schedule the Balance Sheet
- Basic Report Customization
- Video Transcript: Basic Report Customization
- Exercise: Customizing the A/R Aging Detail Report
- Using What You Learned
- NetSuite Saved Searches
- Running Searches
- Video Transcript: Running Searches
- Creating a Saved Search
- Video Transcript: Creating a Saved Search
- Exercise: Create a Customer Saved Search
- Note from Instructor
- Defining Search Criteria
- Video Transcript: Defining Search Criteria
- Exercise: Defining Search Criteria
- Highlighting Saved Search Results FREE PREVIEW
- Video Transcript: Highlighting Saved Search Results
- Exercise: Highlighting Saved Search Results
- Editing Saved Search Results
- Video Transcript: Editing Saved Search Results
- Exercise: Editing Saved Search Results
- Emailing Search Results
- Video Transcript: Emailing Search Results
- Assignment: Using What You Learned
- Using Summary Criteria in Saved Searches
- Summary Saved Searches - Part I
- Video Transcript: Summary Saved Searches - Part I
- Summary Saved Searches - Part II
- Video Transcript: Summary Saved Searches - Part II
- Exercise: Create a Summary Saved Search
- Next Steps
- Course Survey